After an exciting 2012-13 season of more than 15 Innoweave very successful workshops across the country, we are excited to announce the first group of workshops in our 2013-14 workshop lineup.
Innoweave has added two new modules:
- Collective Impact developed in partnership with Tamarack Institute for Community Engagement and FSG Social Impact Consultants
- Outcomes Finance developed in partnership with MaRS Centre for Impact Investing and the Nonprofit Finance Fund
We will also continue to run workshops on the five modules that premiered in 2012-13. You can learn more about each module by clicking here.
Full information on our 2013-14 workshop lineup can be found on our Upcoming Workshops page. The 15 confirmed workshops include:
- Hamilton, ON, in partnership with United Way Burlington and Hamilton in the Fall
- Montreal, QC, with Centre de documentation sur l’éducation des adultes et la condition féminine and Pilote Numérique in the Fall (in French)
- Ottawa, ON, with the Counselling Foundation of Canada on January 19
- Calgary, AB, with the Trico Charitable Foundation and United Way Calgary and Area on April 3
- Toronto, ON, Workshop 1 (with Facilitator Session), with the PricewaterhouseCoopers Canada Foundation on September 9
- Calgary, AB, Workshop 1 (with Facilitator Session) with United Way Calgary and Area on October 30-31
- Toronto, ON, Workshop 2 (with Facilitator Session) with the PricewaterhouseCoopers Canada Foundation on February 26
- Calgary, AB, Workshop 2 (with Facilitator Session) with United Way Calgary and Area on March 4
- Montreal, QC, with Communagir and the Lucie et André Chagnon Foundation in the Fall (in French)
- Calgary, AB, with United Way Calgary and Area on November 14
- Toronto, ON with Sustainability Net on December 5
Impact & Strategic Clarity:
This five-month process will be run in various locations across the country
Toronto, ON with the MaRS Centre for Impact Investing in the Fall
- Toronto, ON, in partnership with Capacity Builders and the Ontario Trillium Foundation in the Fall
- Ottawa and various locations in partnership with the Conseil de la coopération de l’Ontario in the Fall (in French)
Calgary, AB, in partnership with United Way Calgary and Area and the Trico Charitable Foundation, on May 8
We are still considering additional workshops for this season. Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in bringing an Innoweave workshop to your community.
We are also still accepting registrants for our Cloud Computing webinars, which begin on July 4. For more information and to learn about registration, click here.