Run a Workshop
Hosting a Workshop
Innoweave partners with community organizations and networks to host workshops for their communities. Workshop hosts typically help identify and select participants, arrange logistics, and promote the workshop in their community.
Innoweave will provide support and tools to organizations that are interested in hosting a workshop. We can also provide connections to trained facilitators who can deliver the content for a local workshop.
Facilitating a Workshop
As you prepare for this workshop, the following resources might be helpful:
- A sample agenda for a typical Outcomes Finance workshop.
- A PowerPoint deck with all Outcomes Finance workshop content. This can be used as the base of your workshop.
- A workbook to be distributed to workshop participants which includes exercises to be completed by groups throughout the workshop.
Tips for Using Box:
- After sending your request to email@example.com, you will be invited to join the "Innoweave Social Finance Workshop Materials" Box folder by e-mail. You must accept the invitation. If you don't already have a Box account, you will have to create one to access the files.
- Once you are logged on to Box, you can also navigate to files directly from the Innoweave site, by clicking on the individual document links.
- Inside Box, you can click on any folder or document to view its contents. Click "download" on the top right to save the file to your computer in its original file form (e.g. ppt, doc, xls).
- If you'd like, you can add comments to any of the documents. These are only visible to your fellow facilitators (i.e. they are not public).