The Innoweave Outcomes Finance workshop helps leadership teams of community organizations understand the implications of outcomes finance models and how they can best position their organizations to benefit from these tools. The workshop will help leadership teams to:
Explore outcomes measurement for their organization, including:
- Demonstrating the positive outcomes generated
- Communicating these outcomes
- Identifying the reduced societal costs (or value of societal benefits) associated with these outcomes
- Assess the readiness of a specific initiative or program for outcomes finance including identification of delivery and tracking capabilities, expertise, and partnerships;
- Identify next steps in developing an outcomes finance strategy.
The pre-workshop webinar includes important information on the key concepts which are used during the workshop. All participants are required to be familiar with this material prior to attending the workshop. Those who attend must also complete the pre-workshop exercise here.
Organizations that have participated in an Innoweave Outcomes Finance Workshop and are clear on the intervention they will offer, the money that they need, and the assistance that they require (e.g. to confirm feasibility/complete an application) will be eligible to apply for Innoweave Outcomes Finance Implementation Funding. Read more about the funding process here.