Run a Workshop
Hosting a Workshop
Facilitating a Workshop
This resource library compiles the top reports, tools and research that Innoweave Social Facilitators can use as they prepare for and deliver their workshops.
All the files link to a Box site, where you can preview, download, and make comments on documents. To be given access to this Box folder, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Tips for using Box can be found at the bottom of this page.
As you prepare for this workshop, the following resources might be helpful:
- A sample agenda for a typical Social Finance workshop.
- A PowerPoint deck with all Social Finance workshop content. This can be used as the base of your workshop.
- A set of notes and instructions for facilitators to use when running a workshop.
- A set of handouts to be distributed to workshop participants throughout the day. They include background information on financing options, as well as exercises for groups to complete throughout the workshop.
Tips for Using Box:
- After sending your request to email@example.com, you will be invited to join the "Innoweave Social Finance Workshop Materials" Box folder by e-mail. You must accept the invitation. If you don't already have a Box account, you will have to create one to access the files.
- Once you are logged on to Box, you can also navigate to files directly from the Innoweave site, by clicking on the individual document links.
- Inside Box, you can click on any folder or document to view its contents. Click "download" on the top right to save the file to your computer in its original file form (e.g. ppt, doc, xls).
- If you'd like, you can add comments to any of the documents. These are only visible to your fellow facilitators (i.e. they are not public).