The Innoweave Social Finance workshop helps community organizations assess how social finance tools can work for them. The workshop will help leadership teams get clarity on:
- How they will use the money that they will receive
- How they will repay investors, including revenue and savings sources
- Terms and timelines of repayment that they require
- Selecting tools (e.g. loans, bonds)
- Next steps to get financing
The pre-workshop webinar includes important information on the key concepts which are used during the workshop. All participants are required to be familiar with this material prior to attending the workshop.
Organizations that have participated in an Innoweave Social Finance workshop and are clear on the money that they require, how they will repay it, the assistance that they require (e.g. to confirm feasibility/complete an application) will be eligible to apply for Innoweave Social Finance Implementation Funding. Read more about the funding process here.