National - Web
Online Workshop for Teams of 3-4
Innoweave partnered with GrantBook to offer a National Cloud Computing Workshop.
The workshop helped leadership teams of 3-4 (including board members) start to:
- Clarify what they want to achieve with cloud computing applications and analyze the benefits and risks of transitioning some or all of their technology infrastructure to the cloud;
- Make more informed decisions about technology procurement;
- Identify a range of options, and develop selection criteria to use for evaluation;
- Estimate the total cost of ownership for implementing a cloud-based or hybrid technology approach;
- Design a technology strategy that aligns with their organization’s mission, culture, and available resources.
Participating organizations are eligible to apply for Implementation Funding in July 2015 to engage a coach to help them with development following the workshop. To learn more about Innoweave Implementation Funding, click here.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.