West Vancouver, BC
Workshop 2 for Teams of 8-10
Innoweave partnered with the West Vancouver Foundation to offer a Collective Impact Workshop 2.
The workshop helped leadership teams of 3-4 (including board members) start to:
- Confirm and refine the population level outcomes that they are working to generate
- Reflect on emerging insights from the community engagement process they have implemented to date
- Explore together the ideas of adaptive leadership, emergence and complexity and how this understanding can deeply effect actions and outcomes
- Refine the collective’s initial theory of change for their initiative
- Determine the essential governance and backbone infrastructure required to move the initiative forward
- Build a community plan for your collective impact initiative
The Innoweave Collective Impact Workshop 2 builds on the Innoweave Introduction to Collective Impact webinar and the Collective Impact Workshop 1.
Participating organizations are eligible to apply for implementation funding in January 2015 to engage a coach to help them with development following the workshop. To learn more about Innoweave Implementation Funding, click here.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.