Youth CI Workshop 1 - Waterloo Region, ON
Workshop for Teams
Innoweave partnered with United Way of Cambridge & North Dumfries and United Way Kitchener Waterloo & Area to offer a Youth CI Workshop 1 in Waterloo Region.
Youth CI Workshop 1 is designed to support a team of leaders from the same community (usually representing 4 or more organizations) who have committed to working on a common issue focused on youth and have confirmed the support of a core group of organizations. Collectives will likely have identified their common population-level impact goal, and should be at the early stages of identifying population-level outcomes.
The workshop will help teams of leaders to:
- Articulate and refine population level outcome goals that they wish to achieve;
- Develop a hypothesis of the activities required to begin achieving those outcomes (e.g. a theory of change);
- Identify how they will test (and improve) their theory of change;
- Build a community engagement strategy that ensures key stakeholders and other leaders are part of the change process;
- Develop a 4-6 month strategy to deepen engagement on the issue, and advance activities to test a collective hypothesis
Your team is expected to be familiar with the Collective Impact Framework before attending the workshop. You are encouraged to view this pre-recorded Introduction to Collective Impact webinar online prior to submitting your application to the workshop.
Participating organizations will also be eligible to apply for customized coaching services to help them with development following the workshop. To learn more about Youth CI Grants, click here.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.