National Collective Impact Workshop 1
Innoweave is pleased to offer a National Collective Impact Workshop 1
Collective Impact Workshop 1 is designed to support a team of leaders from the same community (usually representing 4 or more organizations) who have committed to working on a common issue focused and have confirmed the support of a core group of organizations. Collectives will likely have identified their common population-level impact goal, and should be at the early stages of identifying population-level outcomes.
The workshop will help teams of leaders to:
- Articulate and refine population level outcome goals that they wish to achieve;
- Develop a hypothesis of the activities required to begin achieving those outcomes (e.g. a theory of change);
- Identify how they will test (and improve) their theory of change;
- Build a community engagement strategy that ensures key stakeholders and other leaders are part of the change process;
- Develop a 4-6 month strategy to deepen engagement on the issue, and advance activities to test a collective hypothesis
This online workshop will be delivered in two parts. Part A will take place on April 19th, 2016, and Part B will take place on May 10th, 2016. Between Parts A and B in May 2016, each team will arrange a time to discuss their progress with workshop facilitator Sally Fazal. Participating organizations are expected to attend both parts of the workshop.
The Innoweave Collective Impact Workshop 1 builds on the Innoweave Introduction to Collective Impact webinar. You are encouraged to register for the webinar webinar on March 24th, 2016, or view this pre-recorded webinar online prior to submitting your application to the workshop.
- When: Tuesday, April 19th, 2016 (12:00 pm - 3:00 pm ET) and Tuesday, May 10th, 2016 (12:00 pm ET - 3:00 pm ET). Participants are expected to attend both parts of the workshop. The workshop will include a brief preliminary call with Innoweave staff before April 19th, and interim coaching support between parts 1 and 2.
- Where: Online via Cisco WebEx. Participation details will be provided to all participating teams.
- Deadline: Applications are due by Tuesday, March 29th. Space is limited. Successful applicants will be notified by Friday, April 8th. Email email@example.com for more information.
- Cost: This workshop is available to participants at no cost.
Teams approved to participate in the workshop will be asked to participate in a brief kick-off meeting with Innoweave before part 1 of the workshop.
Participating organizations will also be eligible to apply for customized coaching services to help them with development following the workshop. To learn more about Collective Impact funding, click here.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.