Youth CI Workshop 1 - Niagara, ON
Workshop for Teams
Youth CI is pleased to offer a Youth CI Workshop 1 Event in Niagara Region
Youth CI Workshop 1 is designed to support a team of leaders from the same community (usually representing 4 or more organizations) who have committed to working on a common issue focused on youth and have confirmed the support of a core group of organizations. Collectives will likely have identified their common population-level impact goal, and should be at the early stages of identifying population-level outcomes.
The workshop will help teams of leaders to:
- Articulate and refine population level outcome goals that they wish to achieve;
- Develop a hypothesis of the activities required to begin achieving those outcomes (e.g. a theory of change);
- Identify how they will test (and improve) their theory of change;
- Build a community engagement strategy that ensures key stakeholders and other leaders are part of the change process;
- Develop a 4-6 month strategy to deepen engagement on the issue, and advance activities to test a collective hypothesis
Your team is expected to be familiar with the Collective Impact approach before attending the workshop. You are encouraged to view this pre-recorded Introduction to Collective Impact webinar online prior to submitting your application to the workshop.
- When: September 21, 2015 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Where: TBD
Applications are now open and are due on August 15th, 2016 at 5pm. We recommend that you sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest updates and visit youthci.ca for more information about the program. Feel free to email email@example.com if you have any questions.
To apply for this workshop:
- Complete the Collective Impact Self-Assessment; you will be asked to include your results code in your application.
- Complete the application in full and please remember to click "Submit" when you are done. Only one application form per team is required.
Participating organizations will also be eligible to apply for customized coaching services to help them with development following the workshop. To learn more about Youth CI Grants, click here.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.