Workshop 1 - online
Innoweave is pleased to offer a National Collective Impact Workshop 1
Collective Impact Workshop 1 is designed to support a team of leaders from the same community (usually representing 4 or more organizations) who have committed to working on a common issue and have confirmed the support of a core group of organizations. Collectives will likely have identified their common population-level impact goal, and should be at the early stages of identifying population-level outcomes.
The workshop will help teams of leaders to:
- Articulate and refine population-level outcome goals that they wish to achieve.
- Develop a hypothesis of the activities required to begin achieving those outcomes (e.g., a theory of change).
- Identify how they will test (and improve) their theory of change.
- Build a community engagement strategy that ensures key stakeholders and other leaders are part of the change process.
- Develop a 4-6 month strategy to deepen engagement on the issue and advance activities to test a collective hypothesis.
This online workshop will be delivered in two parts. Part A will take place on Wednesday, May 17, 2017, and Part B will take place on Tuesday, May 30, 2017. Between Parts A and B, each team will arrange a time to discuss their progress with a workshop facilitator from the Innoweave team. Participating organizations are expected to attend both parts of the workshop.
The Innoweave Collective Impact Workshop 1 builds on the Innoweave Introduction to Collective Impact Webinar. You are encouraged to view this pre-recorded webinar online prior to submitting your application to the workshop.
- When: Part A on Wednesday, May 17, 2017, 12:00-3:00pm EDT, and Part B and Tuesday, May 30, 2017, 12:00-3:00pm EDT. Participants are expected to attend both Parts A and B. The workshop will include a brief preliminary call with Innoweave staff before May 17, and interim coaching support between Parts A and B.
- Where: Online via Cisco WebEx. Login details will be provided to all participating teams.
- Cost: This workshop is available to participants at no cost.
- Apply: We are no longer accepting applications for this session.
- Deadline: Applications are due by Monday, May 1, 2017. Space is limited. Successful applicants will be notified by Monday, May 8, 2017.
Teams approved to participate in the workshop will be asked to participate in a brief kick-off meeting with Innoweave before Part A of the workshop.
Participating organizations will also be eligible to apply for customized coaching services to help them with development following the workshop. To learn more about Collective Impact funding, click here.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.