Webinar: Introduction to Developmental Evaluation
On April 23, 2014 Innoweave partnered with the United Way Ottawa to host an Introduction to Developmental Evaluation webinar.
The webinar provided an overview of Developmental Evaluation, including how Developmental Evaluation helps organizations use real-time feedback to address complex problems. It also provided an overview of the Innoweave Developmental Evaluation workshop, to be held on June 6th, 2014 in Ottawa.
The developmental evaluation workshop on June 6th is intended for organizations that are seriously considering using a DE approach for a specific initiative.
Specifically, the Innoweave Developmental Evaluation Workshop helps leaders of nonprofits and charities to:
- Further explore the purpose and major characteristics of developmental evaluation (DE)
- Assess the suitability of their intervention and the readiness of their organization to use DE
- Develop a preliminary DE scope of work for their initiative.
- Identify possible next steps for developing a budget and implementing DE.
- Develop a plan for success