Impact and Strategic Clarity
Workshop and Information Session - Calgary, AB
Information and Working Session
Innoweave is pleased to partner with the United Way of Calgary and Area to host an Impact and Strategic Clarity Workshop and Info Session.
The session will consist of two parts:
- An overview of the Innoweave Impact and Strategic Clarity process by ISC coach Margot Smart, introducing the framework for developing a theory of change, and engaging organizations on the outcomes they wish to achieve and how they will hold themselves accountable.
- Team-based exercises designed to identify the impact you want to hold yourselves accountable for achieving within the next 3-5 years.
- When: Wednesday, April 22nd, 2015 from 9:15am to 12:00pm
- Where: The United Way of Calgary and Area at 105 12 Avenue Southeast #600, Calgary
- Cost: Free - coffee/tea and snacks will be provided
Click here to register for this session
Organizations should bring 2-3 members of their leadership team to participate in the session.