Innoweave Impact Accelerator
Innoweave is pleased to partner with United Way Toronto & York Region to offer an Innoweave Impact Accelerator Working Session
What is the Innoweave Impact Accelerator?
Since its launch in 2012, Innoweave has leveraged social innovation tools to help hundreds of organizations advance their mission and generate greater impact. We have used that experience to develop the Innoweave Impact Accelerator, a mini-workshop that helps organizations and collaboratives to clarify the impact they are working to achieve. A clear impact focus helps organizations and collaboratives more easily identify which social innovation approaches (such as developing a social enterprise) they can leverage to achieve and accelerate their impact.
What does the Innoweave Impact Accelerator involve?
The Impact Accelerator will:
- Provide leadership teams and collaboratives with an opportunity to step away from their day-to-day activities and think critically about the impact they are trying to achieve through their work.
- Guide organizations and collaboratives through activities that will help them translate their aspirational mission into specific achievable impact goals. The session also introduces Theory of Change, a clear and actionable hypothesis of how an organization or collaborative will achieve its intended impact.
- Provide participants with the opportunity to engage with and learn from other organizations that have successfully implemented social innovation tools to achieve greater impact.
- Highlight supports available through the Innoweave process, including opportunities to access coaching funding through Innoweave.
- When: Monday, October 2, 2017, 9:30 am - 12:30 pm ET
- Where: United Way Toronto & York Region, 26 Wellington Street East, 12th floor, Toronto, ON
- Deadline: Please register your team by Wednesday, September 27, 2017
- Cost: Free, space is limited
- Register: Sign up here
- Note: Organizations and collectives are encouraged to bring a team of 2-3 people to the workshop (e.g., members of their leadership team, members of their collective, board members, and in some cases key stakeholders/advisors)
What happens after attending an Innoweave Impact Accelerator session?
Organizations that want to build off their work in the Impact Accelerator and further clarify their impact may apply directly for the next wave of the Impact & Strategic Clarity module (apply here) or the Collective Impact module (apply here).
Organizations that attend the Impact Accelerator will also have the opportunity to register and apply for upcoming introductory webinars and full-day workshops focused on specific Innoweave modules that are designed to accelerate impact. A list of all upcoming webinars and workshops is available here.
Organizations that attend a full-day workshop for a specific module are eligible to apply for Innoweave Implementation Funding in January and July of each year.