Webinar: Introduction to Outcomes Finance
Innoweave partnered with the MaRS Centre for Impact Investing to host an Introduction to Outcomes Finance webinar on April 16th, 2014.
The webinar provided an overview of Outcomes Finance, including Social Impact Bonds, and used specific examples to describe how it works. It also provided more information on the Innoweave Outcomes Finance workshop which will be held on May 28th in Toronto (click here for workshop details).
The workshop on May 28th, which builds on this webinar, will help leadership teams of organizations get greater clarity on:
- Key outcomes financing questions for their community organizations, including:
- What positive outcomes are we generating?
- What are the reduced societal costs (or value of societal benefits) associated with these outcomes?
- How will we measure these outcomes?
- Readiness for outcomes financing, including identification of delivery and tracking capabilities, expertise, and partnerships; and,
- Next steps in developing an outcomes finance strategy.
The content for this module was developed by the MaRS Centre for Impact Investing.