Innoweave is pleased to host an Introduction to Scaling Impact webinar on March 23rd, 2016 at 12:00pm ET
The webinar will provide an overview of scaling impact module, including options for scaling “out”, such as replication of programs or addition of services and scaling “up” by influencing social norms, government programs and policies. It will also provide an overview of the Innoweave module workshop which will be available nationally online on May 24th and 26th, 2016, from 12:00pm - 3:00pm ET.
The workshop on May 24th and May 26th, 2016, which builds on this webinar, will help leadership teams of 3-4 (including board members) get greater clarity on:
- The initial conditions from which the organization is starting;
- What, exactly, they want to scale;
- Their motivation behind the decision to scale impact;
- Different options for scaling;
- The opportunities, barriers, risks and limitations associated with their scaling strategy;
- Next steps in developing a scaling strategy.
Details for the webinar:
When: March 23rd. 2016, from 12:00pm - 1:00pm (ET)
Where: Online - Webex platform.
The content for this module was developed by SiG@Waterloo.