National - Online
Introduction to Scaling Impact Webinar
Innoweave is pleased to host an Introduction to Scaling Impact webinar on November 8th, 2016 at 12:00pm ET.
The webinar will provide an overview of scaling impact module, including options for scaling “out”, such as replication of programs or addition of services and scaling “up” by influencing social norms, government programs and policies. It will also provide an overview of the Innoweave module workshop which will be available nationally online on November 30th and December 8th, 2016, from 12:00pm - 3:00pm ET.
The workshop on November 30th and December 8th, 2016, which builds on this webinar, will help leadership teams of 3-4 (including board members) get greater clarity on:
- The initial conditions from which the organization is starting;
- What, exactly, they want to scale;
- Their motivation behind the decision to scale impact;
- Different options for scaling;
- The opportunities, barriers, risks and limitations associated with their scaling strategy;
- Next steps in developing a scaling strategy.
Details for the webinar
When: November 8th. 2016, from 12:00pm - 1:00pm (ET)
Where: Online - Webex platform.
The content for this module was developed by SiG@Waterloo.