National Feasibility Planning Workshop - Online (in English)
Innoweave is pleased to offer a National Social Enterprise Feasibility Planning Workshop
Assess the initial feasibility of your social enterprise idea. Identify next steps to investigate with a social enterprise coach.
The workshop is designed to help leadership teams of 3-4 people (including board members) start to explore a concrete opportunity or idea for creating a social enterprise by:
- Assessing the market for their potential product or service.
- Identifying potential customers.
- Developing potential pricing structures.
- Identifying next steps to become launch-ready.
Pre-workshop activity: Teams approved to participate in the workshop will be asked to meet and complete a brief pre-workshop activity to help prepare for the workshop.
The Innoweave Social Enterprise workshop builds on the Innoweave Social Enterprise Opportunity Identification Webinar. You are encouraged to register for this webinar before taking part in the National Workshop.
- When: Wednesday, November 29 and Wednesday, December 6, 2017, 12:00-2:00 pm ET. Participants are required to commit to both days (the workshop content will be spread over these two sessions).
- Where: This workshop will be delivered online using the Cisco WebEx platform. A WebEx link will be forwarded to workshop participants.
- Apply: Applcations are now closed.
- Deadline: Applications are due by Friday, November 10, 2017. Space is limited. Successful applicants will be notified by Friday, November 17, 2017.
- Cost: Free.
What Happens After a Workshop?
Participating organizations will also be eligible to apply for implementation funding in January 2018 to engage a coach to help them with development following the workshop. To learn more about Innoweave Implementation Funding, click here.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.