Explore and Experiment
Social Innovation Labs
Introduction to Social Innovation Labs
Innoweave is pleased to partner with MaRS Solutions Lab to host an Introduction to Social Innovation Labs
Are you curious to learn about how Social Innovation Labs can be used to solve complex societal challenges? Are you working on a complex challenge where running a lab may make sense?
This introductory webinar is an opportunity to learn about the social innovation lab approach, situations and challenges where it can be valuable, and examples of social innovation labs.
This webinar will be led by Joeri van den Steenhoven, Director of the MaRS Solutions Lab, and some of the topics he will cover include:
- The emerging landscape of social innovation labs
- What makes up a lab, and when they can be useful
- Social innovation lab case studies
Joeri will then answer your questions about social innovation labs.
- When: Monday June 27th, from 12:00pm - 1:30pm (EST)
- Where: Online - WebEx platform
- Cost: Free
The content for this module was developed by MaRS Solutions Lab.