For many of us, summer is a time to reflect on “how far we have come”, but we also know it’s the time to explore “where do we need to go”? With these thoughts aligned to your Impact Goals, we know the time to start planning is NOW — and Innoweave is excited to continue supporting you with the HOW !
Building on a successful spring, which included 26 workshops and webinars, Innoweave is hard at work planning even more opportunities to help YOUR organization advance its IMPACT!
Working with our multi-sectoral partners, we’ve confirmed more than 25 NEW opportunities to help you get there. We invite you to review Innoweave’s upcoming workshops and events page, or check out the list below to find the right workshop in your area to support your impact goals.
Intro Webinars – a great way to build understanding and readiness to generate more impact:
- How Innoweave Can Help You This Fall!, September 4th at 12pm ET
- Introduction to Innoweave, September 18th 12pm PT (3pm ET) in partnership with the Community Action Initiative, and the BC Division of the Canadian Mental Health Association.
- Introduction to Collective Impact, August 13, 12pm PT (3pm ET).
- Introduction to Constructive Engagement, September 15, 12pm ET.
- Introduction to Social Enterprise, September 16, 12pm ET.
- Introduction to Social Finance, September 17, 12pm ET.
Workshops – designed to move thinking into action.
Impact & Strategic Clarity:
- Vancouver, BC, Workshop 1 with the West Vancouver Community Foundation, October 9.
- Toronto, ON, Workshop 2 with the Sustainability Network, October 23.
- Ottawa, ON, with United Way Ottawa, October 24.
- Burlington, ON, Workshop 2 with United Way Burlington and Greater Hamilton, and Halton Region in November.
- Victoria, BC, Workshop 2 with the Victoria Community Funders’ Network in November.
National (online) workshop in November.
- National (online) Social Enterprise Opportunity Identification Session, October 8, 12-2pm ET.
- Vancouver, BC, with Ecotrust Canada, October 7.
- Toronto, ON in November.
- Vancouver, BC in November.
- National (online) workshop in two 2-hour sessions on December 2nd and 4th.
- Vancouver, BC with Ecotrust Canada, November 6.
- National (online) workshop in November.
- Winnipeg, MB, with United Way of Winnipeg, January 29, 2015.
- Toronto, ON, with the Sustainability Network, November 26.
- Calgary, AB, with the Calgary Chamber of Volunteer Organizations in October or early November.
- Ottawa, ON, with Carleton University and United Way Ottawa in November.
In addition to the Workshops, we continue provide support through our Innoweave Implementation Grants. Once you’ve attended a workshop, you’re eligible to apply for funding to access a coach who can help with implementation.
Deadline for the next call for Applications is January 2nd, 2015!
Applications for workshops will open later this summer, but in the meantime, save the date of the workshops that fit your needs best! If you’re interested in a particular approach but don’t see anything in your area, or if you would like to host an Innoweave workshop, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.