Are you interested in learning about new approaches to social innovation? Considering implementing practical tools to further your organization’s impact goals?
If so, check out Innoweave’s upcoming scheduled events to find the right opportunity in your area. Innoweave is proud to partner with many organizations across the country to offer info-sessions, webinars, and workshops this spring. We’ve also recently added multiple info-sessions for our NEW Seniors SI program – check out the Seniors SI homepage to learn more about this exciting initiative.
Build understanding and readiness to generate more impact.
- Introduction to Social Enterprise Webinar – April 9th, online
- Introduction to Cloud Computing Webinar (French) – April 20th, online
- Impact and Strategic Clarity Workshop and Information Session – April 22nd, Calgary, AB
- Seniors SI Engagement Session – April 23rd (TBC), Calgary, AB
- Seniors SI Engagement Session – April 27th, Hamilton, ON
- Seniors SI Engagement Session – April 28th or 30th (TBC), York Region, ON
- Seniors SI National Webinar – May 5th
- Opportunity Identification National (Online) Workshop – May 7th
- Impact and Strategic Clarity Workshop and Information Session – May 26th, Ottawa, ON
Participate with your leadership team to clarify your approach and determine next steps.
- Collective Impact: West Vancouver, BC with the West Vancouver Foundation, April 9th
- Cloud Computing: National (Online), April 16th
- Social Enterprise: Burlington, May 12th
- Social Enterprise: Toronto, ON with the Sustainability Network, May 27th
- Social Enterprise: National (Online), May 27th and 28th
- Cloud Computing: Montreal, QCin partnership with COCo (in French), May 28th, 2015
- Developmental Evaluation: National (Online), June 2nd and 3rd
- Scaling Impact: National (Online), June 10th and 11th
- Impact & Strategic Clarity: July 2015 – If you are interested in participating in a future cohort, email email@example.com. More information on the process can be found here.
Organizations that have participated in Innoweave workshops will be eligible to apply for implementation funding in July 2015 to engage a coach to help them with development following the workshop. To learn more about Innoweave Implementation funding, click here.
Deadline for the next call for applications is July 2nd, 2015!