Collective Impact Workshop 1 (Part B)
December 11, 2019
at 12:00 PM ET - 3:00 PM ET
National - Online
Innoweave is pleased to offer a National Collective Impact Workshop 1.
Focus on an area to create impact, and hypothesize a plan to achieve it by working collaboratively.
Collective Impact Workshop 1 is designed to support a team of leaders from the same community (usually representing 4 or more organizations) who have committed to working on a common issue and have confirmed the support of a core group of organizations. Collectives will likely have identified their common population-level impact goal, and should be at the early stages of identifying population-level outcomes.
The workshop will help teams of leaders to:
- Articulate and refine population-level outcome goals that they wish to achieve.
- Develop a hypothesis of the activities required to begin achieving those outcomes (e.g., a theory of change).
- Identify how they will test (and improve) their theory of change.
- Build a community engagement strategy that ensures key stakeholders and other leaders are part of the change process.
- Develop a 4-6 month strategy to deepen engagement on the issue and advance activities to test a collective hypothesis.
Teams approved to participate in the workshop will be asked to participate in a brief kick-off meeting with Innoweave before Part A of the workshop.
The Innoweave Collective Impact Workshop 1 builds on the Innoweave Introduction to Collective Impact Webinar. You are encouraged to view this pre-recorded webinar online prior to submitting your application to the workshop.
- When: Part A on Wednesday, November 27, 2019, 12:00-3:00 pm ET, and Part B and Wednesday, December 11, 2019, 12:00-3:00 pm ET. Participants are expected to attend both Parts A and B. The workshop will include a brief preliminary call with Innoweave staff before November 27, and interim coaching support between Parts A and B.
- Where: Online via Cisco WebEx. Login details will be provided to all participating teams.
- Cost: This workshop is available to participants at no cost.
- Deadline: Applications are due by Wednesday, November 13, 2019. Space is limited. Successful applicants will be notified by Friday, November 15, 2019.
What Happens After a Workshop?
Participating organizations will also be eligible to apply for customized coaching services to help them with development following the workshop. To learn more about Collective Impact funding, click here.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Register Now