Workshop 1 (including Youth CI) - Peel Region, ON
Workshop for Teams
Innoweave is pleased to partner with Peel Counts to offer a Collective Impact Workshop 1 in Peel Region
The Innoweave Collective Impact Workshop 1 is designed to support a team of leaders from the same community (usually representing 4 or more organizations) who have committed to working on a common issue focused on youth and have confirmed the support of a core group of organizations. Collectives will likely have identified their common population-level impact goal, and should be at the early stages of identifying population-level outcomes. Please note, this workshop is open to both mainstream Innoweave Collective Impact and Youth CI applicants.
The workshop will help teams of leaders to:
- Articulate and refine population level outcome goals that they wish to achieve;
- Develop a hypothesis of the activities required to begin achieving those outcomes (e.g. a theory of change);
- Identify how they will test (and improve) their theory of change;
- Build a community engagement strategy that ensures key stakeholders and other leaders are part of the change process;
- Develop a 4-6 month strategy to deepen engagement on the issue, and advance activities to test a collective hypothesis
Workshop 1 builds on the Innoweave Introduction to Collective Impact webinar. You are encouraged to view this pre-recorded webinar online prior to submitting your application to the workshop.
- When: Februrary 18, 2015 | 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Where: The Community Door - Mississauga, ON (50 Burnhamthorpe Rd. West, Suite 300)
Applications are now available, and are due on January 22nd, 2015. We also recommend that you sign up for the Innoweave newsletter to receive the latest updates and visit youthci.ca for more information about the Youth CI program. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To apply for this workshop:
- Complete the Collective Impact Self-Assessment; you will be asked to include your results code in your application.
- Click here and follow the instructions to create an application. Prior to creating an application, you will need to create an account and log in. Once you are logged in, start a new submission under "Innoweave Applications" and choose Collective Impact workshop.
- Complete the application in full and please remember to click "Submit Application" when you are done. Only one application form per team is required.
Participating organizations will also be eligible to apply for a grant as well as customized coaching services to help them with development following the workshop. To learn more about both Innoweave and Youth CI Grants, click here.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.