Youth CI Workshop 2 - Peel Region, ON
Workshop for Teams
Innoweave is pleased to offer a Youth CI Workshop 2 in Peel Region.
Youth CI Workshop 2 is designed to support a team of leaders from the same community (usually representing 4 or more organizations) who have committed to working on a common issue focused on youth and have confirmed the support of a core group of organizations. Collectives will likely have identified their common population-level impact goal, and should be at the early stages of identifying population-level outcomes.
The workshop will help teams of leaders to:
- Articulate and refine population level outcome goals that they wish to achieve;
- Develop a hypothesis of the activities required to begin achieving those outcomes (e.g. a theory of change);
- Identify how they will test (and improve) their theory of change;
- Build a community engagement strategy that ensures key stakeholders and other leaders are part of the change process;
- Develop a 4-6 month strategy to deepen engagement on the issue, and advance activities to test a collective hypothesis
- When: November 25, 2015, 10:00am - 5:30pm
- Where: 7120 Hurontario St. MR2-351
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.