Youth CI Workshop 2 - Kingston, ON
Workshop for Teams
Innoweave is pleased to offer a Youth CI Workshop 2 in Kingston in partnership with United Way KFLA
Youth CI Workshop 2 is designed to support a team of leaders from the same community (usually representing 4 or more organizations) who have committed to working on a common issue focused on youth and have confirmed the support of a core group of organizations. Collectives will likely have identified their common population-level impact goal, and should be at the early stages of identifying population-level outcomes.
The workshop will help teams of leaders to:
- Articulate and refine population level outcome goals that they wish to achieve;
- Develop a hypothesis of the activities required to begin achieving those outcomes (e.g. a theory of change);
- Identify how they will test (and improve) their theory of change;
- Build a community engagement strategy that ensures key stakeholders and other leaders are part of the change process;
- Develop a 4-6 month strategy to deepen engagement on the issue, and advance activities to test a collective hypothesis
- When: November 19, 2015, 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Where: Family and Children's Services, 817 Division St., Kingston, ON K7K 4C2
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.