Innoweave is pleased to offer the National Developmental Evaluation Workshop.
The workshop is designed to help leadership teams of 3-4 (including board members) start to:
- Further explore the purpose and major characteristics of developmental evaluation (DE)
- Assess the suitability of their intervention and the readiness of their organization to using DE
- Develop a preliminary DE scope of work for their initiative.
- Identify possible next steps for developing a budget and implementing DE.
- Develop a plan for success
The National Developmental Evaluation Workshop builds on the Innoweave Introduction to Developmental Evaluation webinar. You are encouraged to register for this webinar on March 15th, from 12:00pm - 1:00pm (EST) by visiting our Events Page or view the pre-recorded webinar here, prior to submitting your application to the workshop.
National Workshop Details
When: Tuesday, June 7th and Thursday, June 9th, 2016, from 12:00pm - 3:00pm (EST). Teams are expected to attend both days of the workshop.
Where: Online - Webex platform.
Deadline: Applications are due by May 12th, 2016. Space is limited. Successful applicants will be notified by May 19th, 2016.
Teams approved to participate in the workshop will be asked to meet and complete a brief pre-workshop activity to help prepare for the workshop.
Participating organizations will also be eligible to apply for implementation funding in July 2016 to engage a coach to help them with development following the workshop. To learn more about Innoweave Implementation Funding, click here.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.