National - Online (in English)
National Scaling Impact Workshop
Innoweave is pleased to offer a National Scaling Impact Workshop
Identify the initial conditions, opportunities, barriers, risks, and limitations when scaling an existing initiative.
The workshop is designed to help leadership teams of 3-4 people (including Board members) begin to clarify:
- The initial conditions from which the organization is starting.
- Exactly what they want to scale.
- Their motivation behind the decision to scale impact.
- Different options for scaling.
- The opportunities, barriers, risks, and limitations associated with their scaling strategy.
- Next steps in developing a scaling strategy.
Pre-workshop activity: Teams approved to participate in the workshop will be asked to meet and complete a brief pre-workshop activity to help prepare for the workshop.
- When: Thursday, May 3, 2018 and Thursday, May 17, 2018 | 12:00-3:00 pm ET. Participants are required to commit to both days (the workshop content will be spread over these two sessions).
- Where: This workshop will be delivered online using the Cisco WebEx platform. A WebEx link will be forwarded to workshop participants.
- Apply: Registration is now closed.
- Deadline: Applications are due by Friday, April 20, 2018. Space is limited. Successful applicants will be notified by Monday, April 23, 2018.
- Cost: Free.
What Happens After a Workshop?
Participating organizations are eligible to apply for Implementation Funding in July 2018 to engage a coach to help them with development following the workshop. To learn more about Innoweave Implementation Funding, click here.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.