National - Online
National Feasibility Planning Workshop
Innoweave is pleased to partner with Accelerating Social Impact to offer a National Social Enterprise Feasibility Planning Workshop.
The workshop is designed to help leadership teams of 3-4 (including board members) start to explore a concrete opportunity or idea for creating a social enterprise by:
- Assessing the market for their potential product or service
- Identifying potential customers
- Developing potential pricing structures
- Identifying next steps to become launch-ready
The Innoweave Social Enterprise workshop builds on the Innoweave Introduction to Social Enterprise webinar. You are encouraged to register for and attend this webinar online on October 3rd, 2016, at 12:00 pm ET (9:00 am PT) prior to submitting your application to the workshop - click here to register. Teams may also view this pre-recorded webinar if they are unable to participate on October 3rd, 2016.
- When: Tuesday, November 22nd and Tuesday, December 6th, 2016, 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm ET (9:00 am - 11:00 pm PT). Participants are required to commit to both days (the workshop content will be spread over these two sessions).
- Where: This distance workshop will be hosted via Cisco WebEx. A link to the meeting and workshop documents will be provided to successful applicants.
- Deadline: Applications are now closed. Please contact email@example.com to discuss opportunities within Innoweave's social enterprise module.
- Cost: Free
Teams approved to participate in the workshop will be asked to meet and complete a brief pre-workshop activity to help prepare for the workshop.
Participating organizations will also be eligible to apply for implementation funding in January 2017 to engage a coach to help them with development following the workshop. To learn more about Innoweave Implementation Funding, click here.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.