Impact Accelerator: Impact Accelerator | Vancouver
November 27, 2019 | 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM PTVancouver, BCProvided in English
Innoweave is pleased to offer an Innoweave Impact Accelerator Working Session in partnership with the United Way of the Lower Mainland.
What is the Innoweave Impact Accelerator?
Since its launch in 2012, Innoweave has leveraged social innovation tools to help hundreds of organizations advance their mission and generate greater impact. We have used that experience to develop the Innoweave Impact Accelerator, a mini-workshop that helps organizations and collectives clarify the impact they are working to achieve. A clear impact focus helps organizations and collaboratives more easily identify which social innovation approaches (such as developing a social enterprise) they can leverage to achieve and accelerate their impact.
What does the Innoweave Impact Accelerator involve?
The Impact Accelerator will:
- Provide leadership teams and collectives an opportunity to step away from their day-to-day activities and think critically about the impact they are trying to achieve through their work.
- Guide organizations and collectives through activities that will help them translate their aspirational mission into specific achievable impact goals. The session also introduces Theory of Change: a clear and actionable hypothesis of how an organization will achieve its intended impact.
- Provide participants with the opportunity to engage with and learn from other organizations that have successfully implemented social innovation tools to achieve their impact.
- Highlight supports available through the Innoweave process, including opportunities to access coaching funding through Innoweave.
- When: Wednesday, November 27, 2019, from 8:30am – 12:00pm
- Where: United Way of the Lower Mainland Offices, 4543 Canada Way, Burnaby, BC
- Deadline: Please register your team by Monday, November 25, 2019
- Cost: Free, space is limited
- Note: Organizations and collectives are encouraged to bring a team of 2-3 people to the workshop (e.g., members of their leadership team, members of their collective, board members, and in some cases key stakeholders/advisors)
What happens after attending an Innoweave Impact Accelerator session?
Organizations that want to build off their work in the Impact Accelerator and further clarify their impact may apply directly for the next wave of the Impact and Strategic Clarity stream or the Collective Impact stream. Organizations may also be interested in other Innoweave streams that are designed to accelerate impact. A list of all upcoming webinars and workshops is available here.Register Now