Innoweave offers two types of grants to support groups of organizations at different points as they develop Collective Impact initiatives:
Launch Funding (for all Collective Impact users, including Youth CI)
Execution Grants (for Youth CI only)
Learn more about the types of grants below.
Organizations that have participated in an Innoweave Collective Impact Workshop 2 will be eligible to apply for up to $40,000 of funding to help them launch their initiative. Groups which are clear on both the goals that they hope to achieve with Collective Impact and how they can use the resources to advance their plan are invited to apply for Launch Funding. Before application for Launch Funding, groups should explore Planning coaching. Planning coaching is designed to help get groups reach for launch funding. Groups which have completed Workshop 2 will also automatically be considered for Planning Coaching based on the work they submit following Workshop 2.
Organizations that have completed workshop 2 are invited to apply for Launch funding following the workshop. Organizations that have not completed a workshop are welcome to submit an expression of interest (see guide here for Youth CI, or here for non-Youth CI collaboratives).
What Does a Launch Grant Cover?
- $10,000 - $40,000 over 6 months
- Backbone support (staff)
- Travel, coordination and convening costs
- Small capital costs
Apply for Launch Funding: (click to open)
Applications to this stream are open on an ongoing basis, usually following the completion of Collective Impact Workshop 2.
- Fill out an online application here. This application will include basic information about your organization.
- Develop a launch project plan and attach it to your online application. This should include more detailed information about your project goals and needs. INCLUDE, as an appendix to this plan, the relevant products from your Collective Impact Workshop 2 and Planning Coaching (if coaching is complete prior to application).
- If applicable, provide us with information (e.g. a bio, website, or merely a link back to the Innoweave coaches page) on the coach you plan to work with (this can be attached to your online application).
- Fill out all forms in full and do not forget to hit "Submit Application" when you are done.
Ontario-based collaboratives focused on youth can apply for a Youth CI Execution Grant to support the implementation of their plan for collective impact. Execution Grants of up to $150,000 are available for collaboratives that have launched a robust strategy for population level impact. Workshops and coaching are designed to prepare collaboratives for Youth CI Execution Grants.
Organizations that have completed their Launch Funding are invited to apply directly. Organizations that have not completed Launch Funding are welcome to submit an Expression of Interest (see guide here)
What Does an Execution Grant Cover?
- $50,000 - $150,000 over 1 year
- Staff support for program implementation
- Small capital costs
- Program costs