Innovation thrives in an atmosphere of experimentation, learning and continuous adaptation based on experience. In order to scale innovations, these lessons need to be shared on open source platforms so that others can learn from and contribute to collective efforts.
There are many great resources in Canada and internationally through which you can explore different innovation approaches, and which can help you plan your next steps as you work towards implementation.
- “Channeling Change: Making Collective Impact Work” Article by Fay Hanleybrown et al., Stanford Social Innovation Review, winter 2012
- “Collective Impact” Article by John Kania and Mark Kramer, Stanford Social Innovation Review, winter 2011
- Collective Impact Resources Library Tamarack Institute
- Collective Impact information page Tamarack Institute
- Trico Charitable Foundation Resources for social entrepreneurship.