Tania Cheng is a social impact leader and independent consultant with over 10 years of experience in the sector, during which she:
– Launched a national charity from its incubator
– Led digital transformation within an organization
– Oversaw the design, development and launch of a digital product (including prototyping and UX design)
– Delivered workshops and presentations to 40,000+ people
– Scaled an organization to double its size within three years through fundraising and operational oversight
Her experience includes overseeing day-to-day operations (including finance, HR, IT, and impact evaluation) as a senior executive at EcoSchools Canada, and delivering youth engagement programs at Me to We, SHAD, and The Otesha Project. Tania holds a Master in Philanthropy and Nonprofit Leadership from Carleton University and has served on the boards of Inside Out, TD Friends of the Environment Foundation, and The Otesha Project.
As a consultant, she facilitates clarity from chaos, surfaces insights from data, and designs better solutions. Her consulting experience includes strategy and theory of change development, organization and systems design, marketing strategy, and grant writing. She brings her intersectional perspectives to the intersections in life, e.g. tech x innovation, philanthropy x social finance, data x design, and equity x climate.