Webinar: Information Session I April 2020
April 2, 2020 | 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM ETOnlineProvided in English
Innoweave will be hosting a Collective Impact information session (online webinar) on Thursday, April 2nd, 2020, from 1:00-2:30 pm ET. While optional, we recommend all groups interested in the Collective Impact stream attend.
This session will cover:
- Innoweave’s impact-oriented approach
- Collective Impact 101 info
- Overview of Innoweave’s Collective Impact stream
- Key factors for coaching readiness
- Overview of Innoweave’s Expression of Interest and Request for Support forms
- Q&A and discussion
For those who cannot make this time, a recording will be hosted on our Collective Impact information page following the session, and we plan to offer it 3 times per year to coincide with our Expression of Interest intake periods.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Register Now