Innoweave Impact Accelerator: New sessions this fall!
June 16, 2016
An Impact Accelerator is a special workshop designed to help nonprofits clarify the impact they are working to achieve. This spring, hundreds of organizations took part in Accelerators. They each developed a clearer impact focus and identified social innovation approaches they could leverage to achieve and accelerate their impact. We’re pleased to be offering a new round of Impact Accelerators this fall!
What does the Innoweave Impact Accelerator involve?
The Impact Accelerator will:
- Provide leadership teams an opportunity to step away from the day-to-day activities and think critically about the impact they are trying to achieve through their work.
- Guide organizations through activities that will help them translate their aspirational mission into specific achievable impact goals. The session also introduces Theory of Change – a clear and actionable hypothesis of how an organization will achieve its intended impact.
- Provide participants with the opportunity to engage with and learn from other organizations that have successfully implemented social innovation tools to achieve their impact.
- Understand supports available through the Innoweave process, and highlight opportunities to access coaching funding through Innoweave.
Are you interested in registering for one of our upcoming events? Here is a list of all our upcoming Accelerators, including our two National Online sessions. We will be adding more events over the summer, so if you don’t see one in your area make sure to check again in the coming weeks or register for the National Online sessions.
- National Online – Impact Accelerator (English), on September 27th, 2016, from 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm EST.
- National Online – Impact Accelerator (French), on September 28th, 2016, from 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm EST.
- National Online – Impact Accelerator (French) with Fédération des communautés francophones (FCFA) on September 29th, 2016, from 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm EST
- Sault Ste. Marie, ON – Impact Accelerator, hosted by Sault Community Career Centre, on October 6th, 2016, from 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm.
- Ottawa, ON – Impact Accelerator, hosted by United Way Ottawa, on October 13th, from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm.
- Toronto, ON – Impact Accelerator, hosted by United Way Toronto & York Region, on October 14th, from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm.
- Calgary, AB – Impact Accelerator, hosted by United Way of Calgary & Area, on October 19th, from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm.
- We will also be hosting in Montreal, QC, Vancouver, BC, and Windsor, ON – dates TBD
After an Impact Accelerator, participants begin working with Innoweave to determine their next steps, either joining a module workshop (e.g. Social Enterprise), or applying directly for the next wave of the Impact & Strategic Clarity module.
If your organization is interested in hosting an Innoweave Impact Accelerator in the fall or winter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.