The Innoweave Scaling Impact workshop is designed to help organizations take successful programs or initiatives to scale. The workshop will help leadership teams of organizations get clarity on:
- The initial conditions from which the organization is approaching the opportunity to scale;
- How they generate impact (e.g. the logic model or Theory of Change for the program initiative), and precisely what they want to scale;
- Their motivation behind the decision to scale impact and different options for scaling;
- Partnerships and relationships required to scale an initiative;
- Opportunities, barriers, risks and limitations associated with their scaling strategy;
- Next steps in developing, testing, and refining a scaling strategy.
The pre-workshop webinar includes important information on the key concepts which are used during the workshop. All participants are required to be familiar with this material prior to attending the workshop. Those who attend must also complete the pre-workshop exercise here.
Innoweave also offers Micro-Tools, which include a number of resources which teams may wish to explore before a workshop, including:
- Theory of Change: Align your activities with your impacts here
- User Experience: Get first-hand perspective on your activities here
Organizations that have participated in an Innoweave Scaling Impact workshop and are clear on the both goals that they hope to achieve with scaling impact and how they can use coaching to scale their impact will be eligible to apply for Innoweave Scaling Impact Implementation Funding. Read more about the funding process here.
Scaling Impact - National Workshop - Online (in English),