Policy Engagement: Launch of the Updated Stream
February 25, 2021
Updated Policy Engagement Stream
We’re excited to share the new content of Innoweave’s Policy Engagement stream in advance of our upcoming Expression of Interest round.
Previously titled “Constructive Engagement”, this stream helps organizations advance their intended impacts by developing effective strategies to mobilize decision makers from across sectors to advance policy solutions.
Policy Engagement coaching can help your organization or collective:
- Define the barriers and opportunities to advancing your policy engagement mission.
- Design a plan for advancing policy solutions that further your impact goals.
- Learn how to engage key policy makers by understanding their priorities, beliefs, and constraints and determining potential areas for success.
- Work with others—including partners, policy champions, and/or decision-makers—to advance shared policy engagement goals.
We will be hosting an Information Session for this stream on March 24th (English) and March 30th (French) at 1 pm ET. You can register for the session in English at this link.
You can also check out our webpage to learn more and assess if and how this Policy Engagement coaching support might align with your organization’s goals. There, you can find:
- A self-assessment tool
- Frequently asked questions
- A link to the stream’s new and shortened application
- Links to resources
- List of coaches
How to Apply
Successful organizations will be invited to connect with a coach and complete a full request for support by June 1.