Atelier: Clarifier une idée de projet
24 septembre 2020 | 10h00 à 16h00 HEEn ligneDisponible en anglais
Innoweave will be hosting a Social Finance Investment Readiness virtual workshop to help organizations clarify a project concept to be viable, feasible, and impactful. We highly recommend that 3-4 key leaders from your organization join the workshop to work through the exercises together.
The first half of the workshop is focused on developing your project’s financials:
- Costing out your social enterprise or social finance project;
- Forecasting revenues from the sale of goods or services, or forecasting future savings (e.g. from retrofits);
- Identifying and characterizing your repayable investment needs (e.g. type and nature of social finance appropriate for your project’s success).
The second half of the workshop is focused on accessing social finance investors offering repayable investment:
- Articulating a compelling impact model;
- Becoming investment-ready by assessing your readiness for social finance and identifying specialist support providers and investors to meet your needs.
Often organizations use this time to:
- Align team members, management, and board members to be on the same page at the same time;
- Work through open questions and strengthen assumptions with the support of peers and facilitators in a safe environment;
- Identify priority needs that would be eligible requests for the Investment Readiness Program (IRP) in order to submit a competitive proposal to IRP funding partners (e.g. Community Foundations of Canada, Canadian Women’s Foundation, etc.)
This workshop is free but by application only.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.S’inscrire maintenant