Séance d'information: Séance d’idéation
18 février 2020 | 13h00 à 15h30 HENational - En ligneDisponible en anglais
Cette séance sera offert en anglais.
Innoweave will be hosting a Social Finance Idea Generation Session on February 18, 2020, from 1:00 – 3:30pm ET. While not mandatory, we suggest that 2-4 people from your organization join this session together from the same room. This will allow you to discuss in your group to benefit the most from the practical, hands-on exercises.
This session will cover:
- Introduction to new social finance opportunities available
- Ideation exercises for how your organization can benefit from social finance
- Screening and vetting social finance project ideas to be viable and impactful
- Developing high-level project costing and revenue forecasts
- Q&A and discussion
This session is most beneficial to those who would like to:
- Have 10+ brainstormed ideas on how social finance can further your mission
- Assess multiple project ideas to identify if and how social finance would be a useful tool
- Develop high-level project financials to understand the financial viability of a social finance project
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.S’inscrire maintenant