Séance d'information: Séance sur la finance sociale pour les organismes artistiques et culturels | nov
19 novembre 2019 | 13h00 à 14h30 HEEn ligneDisponible en anglais
Cette séance sera offert en anglais.
Innoweave, with the collaboration of the Ontario Trillium Foundation, Metcalf Foundation, Ontario Arts Council, Toronto Arts Council, and Canada Council for the Arts, will be co-hosting a Social Finance for Arts & Culture workshop on November 19, 2019, from 1:00pm – 2:30pm ET. Come learn about new social finance opportunities and explore how your arts & culture organization can benefit.
This webinar will cover:
- How social finance benefits arts & culture organizations
- The repayable Social Finance Fund — a $2 billion funding opportunity
- The $50 million Investment Readiness grant program to access investment-readiness services
- Ideation exercises for how your specific organization can benefit from social finance
- Overview of how Innoweave helps organizations get ready to access social finance
- Q&A and discussion
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.S’inscrire maintenant